Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson) by Patricia Briggs — FB2 download ~ 9780441015665

Home Forums Razno Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson) by Patricia Briggs — FB2 download ~ 9780441015665

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Iron Kissed
    (Mercy Thompson, #3)
    by Patricia Briggs

🔗 Iron Kissed – CLICK HERE 🔗

• ISBN: 9780441015665 (0441015662)
    • Awards: DABWAHA Romance Tournament for Best Romance of the Year & Best Novel with Romantic Elements (2009)
    • Author: Patricia Briggs
    • Release date: January 2, 2008
    • Series: Mercy Thompson, #3
    • Publisher: Ace
    • Format: mass market paperback, 287 pages
    • Characters: Adam Hauptman, Samuel Cornick, Zee (Siebold Adelbertsmiter), Mercy Thompson, Jesse Hauptman
    • Genres: fantasy, paranormal, romance, werewolves, vampires, shapeshifters, fiction, fae
    • Places: Kennewick, Umatilla (Fae) Reservation, Kennewick, Washington
    • Language: english

About The Book

I could smell her fear, and it satisfied something deep inside me that had been writhing under her cool, superior gaze. I curled my upper lip so she could get a good look at my sharp teeth. I might only weigh thirty or so pounds in my coyote shape, but I was a predator…

Mechanic Mercy Thompson can shift her shape — but not her loyalty. When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it’s up to Mercy to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not.

Mercy’s loyalty is under pressure from other directions, too. Werewolves are not known for their patience, and if Mercy can’t decide between the two she cares for, Sam and Adam may make the choice for her…

PDF ebook Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs buy. FB2 book Iron Kissed read PC on Books-a-Million. TXT Iron Kissed download. Paperback Iron Kissed Patricia Briggs for iPhone on Book Depository.

MP3 ebook Iron Kissed read online on Powells. Hardback book Iron Kissed Patricia Briggs buy cheap on Kindle. MOBI Iron Kissed download. EPUB book Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs for reader on Bookshop.

Hardcover ebook Iron Kissed Patricia Briggs buy on iOS. Online Iron Kissed read online on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs PocketBook on Kobo. Paperback book Iron Kissed download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.