(FB2) Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 (Oh My Goddess!, #21)

Home Forums Razno (FB2) Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 (Oh My Goddess!, #21)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh My Goddess! Volume 21
    (Oh My Goddess!, #21)
    by Kosuke Fujishima

🔍 Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 | CLICK HERE 🔍

• Publisher: Dark Horse Manga
    • Genres: manga, comics, fantasy, seinen, fiction
    • Language: english
    • First published: May 19, 2000
    • ISBN: 9781593073343 (1593073348)
    • Author: Kosuke Fujishima
    • Format: paperback, 176 pages
    • Release date: July 26, 2005
    • Series: Oh My Goddess!, #21

About The Book

Peorth is back! But not back to normal. The appearance of her adorable child form receiving sensitive guffaws and considerate mocking from certain of the less mature goddesses in the household has returned, but having a new little kid around for Belldandy to try and dress is certainly cute, the sawn-off Fourth Goddess is not amused — especially when she realizes Velsper, the demon who put her into this short situation, is now himself a tiny black kitten who can’t change Peorth back — no matter how much she shakes and throttles him! But Velsper does know someone who could… whispering to her the dread name of… Hild! Yes, Hild! Chief of the demon realm! Big shot of the regions below! Why is it no surprise Urd’s known her since she was a little girl? In fa-a-a-ct…

Hardcover book Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 by Kosuke Fujishima buy cheap. Paperback ebook Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 Android on Booktopia. MP3 Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 Kosuke Fujishima read for iOS. FB2 book Oh My Goddess! Volume 21 download on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.