• Genres: memoir, biography, crime, autobiography, adult
    • Language: english
    • First published: September 22, 2009
    • Release date: February 12, 2013
    • Publisher: Spiegel & Grau
    • ISBN: 9780812983166 (0812983165)
    • Author: Jerry McGill

About The Book

The idea to write to you was not an easy one.

The scar from where the bullet entered my back is still there.

Jerry McGill was thirteen years old, walking home through the projects of Manhattan’s Lower East Side, when he was shot in the back by a stranger. Jerry survived, wheelchair-bound for life; his assailant was never caught. Thirty years later, Jerry wants to say something to the man who shot him.

I have decided to give you a name.

I am going to call you Marcus.

With profound grace, brutal honesty, and devastating humor, Jerry McGill takes us on a dramatic and inspiring journey — from the streets of 1980s New York, where poverty and violence were part of growing up, to the challenges of living with a disability and learning to help and inspire others, to the long, difficult road to acceptance, forgiveness, and, ultimately, triumph.

I didn’t write this book for you, Marcus. I wrote this for those who endure.

Those who manage. Those who are determined to move on.

MP3 book Dear Marcus by Jerry McGill for PocketBook on Audible. FictionBook Dear Marcus download. Online ebook Dear Marcus read online. PDF ebook Dear Marcus Jerry McGill buy on iPhone on Book Depository.

Hardcover book Dear Marcus download on Walmart. Paperback Dear Marcus Jerry McGill buy cheap Android. Hardback book Dear Marcus by Jerry McGill. EPUB ebook Dear Marcus read on PC on Booktopia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.