by Mark I. Pinsky, Tony Campolo

📕 The Gospel According to the Simpsons • CLICK HERE 📕

• Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press
    • Format: paperback, 164 pages
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Ned Flanders, Homer Simpson, Timothy Lovejoy
    • Release date: September 22, 2001
    • ISBN: 9780664224196 (0664224199)
    • Genres: religion, theology, humor, christianity, tv, christian, spirituality, sociology
    • Author: Mark I. Pinsky, Tony Campolo

About The Book

How did The Simpsons, one of the most popular television shows in history go from being attacked by many religious leaders for its lack of family values to being called one of the most theologically relevant programs in prime time?

Paperback ebook The Gospel According to the Simpsons read online on Bookshop. Online The Gospel According to the Simpsons Mark I. Pinsky download on reader. TXT book The Gospel According to the Simpsons. Hardback The Gospel According to the Simpsons by Mark I. Pinsky buy for Mac on Amazon. FB2 ebook The Gospel According to the Simpsons Mark I. Pinsky buy cheap Kindle on Powells.

Hardcover book The Gospel According to the Simpsons. PDF ebook The Gospel According to the Simpsons by Mark I. Pinsky read on iPad on IndieBound. FictionBook The Gospel According to the Simpsons download. EPUB book The Gospel According to the Simpsons by Mark I. Pinsky read for iOS. MOBI ebook The Gospel According to the Simpsons on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.