• Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, family, drama, teen
    • Format: hardcover, 259 pages
    • Characters: Lexi Ryan
    • ISBN: 9780545433815 (0545433819)
    • Author: J.J. Howard
    • Publisher: Point
    • Release date: April 1, 2013

About The Book

Lexi Ryan just ran away to join the circus, but not on purpose.

A music-obsessed, slightly snarky New York City girl, Lexi is on her own. After making a huge mistake — and facing a terrible tragedy — Lexi has no choice but to track down her long-absent mother. Rumor has it that Lexi’s mom is somewhere in Florida with a traveling circus.

When Lexi arrives at her new, three-ring reality, her mom isn’t there … but her destiny might be. Surrounded by tigers, elephants, and trapeze artists, Lexi finds some surprising friends and an even more surprising chance at true love. She even lucks into a spot as the circus’s fortune teller, reading tarot cards and making predictions.

But then Lexi’s ex-best friend from home shows up, and suddenly it’s Lexi’s own future that’s thrown into question.

With humor, wisdom, and a dazzlingly fresh voice, this debut reminds us of the magic of circus tents, city lights, first kisses, and the importance of an excellent playlist.

FictionBook That Time I Joined the Circus Android. EPUB book That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard buy on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook That Time I Joined the Circus read online on PocketBook.

Online That Time I Joined the Circus J.J. Howard download on IndieBound. PDF book That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard download for Mac on Bookshop. FB2 ebook That Time I Joined the Circus buy cheap.

MOBI ebook That Time I Joined the Circus read. Hardcover That Time I Joined the Circus J.J. Howard on iPad on Books-a-Million. Hardback book That Time I Joined the Circus J.J. Howard read on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.